At Mount Carmel, we're dedicated to healing new and chronic wounds. Taking advantage of the resources and technologies available through our dedicated wound centers, our team of experts is committed to finding the cause of our patients' non-healing wounds and developing successful, individualized treatment plans.
Mount Carmel provides expert care for new and chronic wounds, from burns, ulcers and abscesses to incisions and traumatic injuries. Our multidisciplinary approach to wound and ostomy care brings physicians, nurse practitioners, nurses and other wound care professionals together to provide a holistic approach to healing, using the most current products and technologies available.
Our team of physicians combines expertise in surgery, medicine, infectious disease, plastic surgery, podiatry and wound care. And our registered nurses are graduates of accredited programs in enterostomal therapy nursing and are board-certified in wound, ostomy and continence nursing. As a result, Mount Carmel patients receive exceptional care and individualized treatment plans, including:
- Diabetes education
- Diabetic foot, callus and nail care
- Surgical debridement
- Nutritional counseling
- Physical and occupational therapy
- Referral to specialists
- Skin grafting
- Noninvasive vascular testing
- Pre- and post-operative ostomy counseling and management
William H. Phillips, D.O.
- Medical School: Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine
- Internship/Residency: Doctors HospitalFellowship: South Pointe Hospital
- Certification(s): Am Os Bd SurgeryAm Os Bd Surgery (Gen Vascular)